Wednesday, November 18, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.50

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

You guys want to know some really exciting news???!! Please contain your excitement. Next week is our one year anniversary hosting this lovely link-up! And Laura and I are hosting a little giveaway for all of you lovely souls that stop by here every week. But it won't be next week on our actual link-aversary - it will be the week after due to the holiday of giving thanks. #linkaversary #yesicreatedthatword

Okay, enough excitement. Real talk: I'm on the struggle bus #proudmember #wheresmyjacket #realtalk

I'm good about going to the gym for maybe like a week, and then I don't go for a few days, then go back for a day, then don't go for another few days, etc. Are we seeing a pattern? I need to get back into the swing of things and in a routine. Basically I need my life together #ineedtogetfit #whoisdrivingthefitbus #someonehelpmegetonit

I'm struggling for finishing books on time. Mostly I think my biggest struggle is getting too many books at the library and that's why I'm not reading them in the 2 week borrow period #thankgoodnessforrenew #butiwanttoreadallofthebooks

And all I want to do is talk about the books I've read. You know those good ol' book reviews I did forever and a minute ago when I actually wrote frequently on this ol' space? I miss those too #ihave4bookreviewsinmydrafts #willieverpostthem? #theworldmayneverknow

My dogs currently have a thing with chewing up cables. No matter how much I try to keep them out of their reach, the sly ones always snatch them back up. But hey, it could be worse. It could be my carpet #ohwait #thatalreadyhappened

These are good struggles to have, right??! #blessedstruggles #isthatevenathing? #immakingitathing

Link up, below! Tell your friends! Get excited about the giveaway in 2 weeks!

 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, dogs chewing things they're not supposed to chew really sucks. Our younger dog has destroyed two TV remotes (the original and then its replacement). He's also shredded a down-feather comforter. UGH. Dogs, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont get what draws dogs attention to want to chew things up. My dog is currently on my husband's socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a two week borrowing period?!?!?! Ours is 28 days and thank god it is...I would never get them done in time with only two weeks!

    ReplyDelete