Thursday, November 26, 2015

I'm Thankful

 [via]

We've had a great year! A memorable year for sure - and I am thankful for every last bit of it.

We added these three goons to our family and I can't imagine life without them. They continue to test my limits everyday but make up for it every night with lots of snuggles and kisses. Life before dogs? There is no such thing anymore

This guy right here. We've grown so much this past year and I can't wait to see what the next year is going to bring us!

I got to spend a lot of time with my family this past year: vacations to Playa del Carmen, crashing a vacation in Panama City, and having both my baby sister and dad come visit on my home turf. Especially since I had no idea of knowing if I was going to see any of my family this year - I'm so happy I got to make all of the trips and visits.

I'm so thankful and blessed to live where we do. Not only that, I'm thankful of having a job that lets me get to visit all of our beautiful beaches down here in the Florida Panhandle

I'm so beyond thankful for the friends I've made down here. They have definitely made our location into a home.

And I'm thankful for all of you! Thanks for coming to this space and reading all about my weekend antics and mostly about my dogs. Y'all are the real MVPs. So glad to have all of my bloggy friend that I do, as well!

Hope you all have a super fantastic Thanksgiving! Eat lots of food and love on your friend and family. Especially your dogs.

 photo postsign2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment