Friday, November 13, 2015

My Favorite Week According to my Instagram

You all know how much I love my Instagram.

Heck, I even have a monthly series dedicated to it.

But this week. This week really took the cake on favorites. 

O N E
 It has reached 60 degrees down in the panhandle of Florida. But it didn't keep me away from my daily iced dark roast hazelnut :)

Side note: now until Sunday, Starbucks is doing buy one, get one free on all of their holiday drinks from 2-5pm. You're welcome.

T W O
Currently reading: Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham. This book has been on my reading least FOREVER and I'm so happy I'm finally getting to reading it after I got my new library card. I'm almost finished with it and things are actually getting interesting so far.

T H R E E
I got extremely lucky with Veterans Day being on my day off and had an extra surprise of Blake being off work too. I actually didn't know that the base shut down for the day so, yeah. But we got to spend the day with each other and take part in some of the specials going on that day. We haven't gotten to spend the entire day together in a while so it was really nice and makes me so proud of him as well. This is one crazy adventure I'm thrilled to be in.

F O U R
This happened. We've had quite the rain storm the past couple of days and the dog park of course got some large mud puddles that warmed my dogs heart. Right when we got to the park, Collins just sat right down in it starring at me. With all of the other owners laughing at me asking if I brought a towel. I didn't.

All 3 of them definitely got baths afterwords and this preciousness happened post-bath. Even though I didn't post it, I couldn't resist his sweet, pathetic face.

F I V E
It reached 78 degrees today while out touring some of our vacation homes today in Santa Rosa Beach and I so wish that I was sitting on the beach instead.

My husband is going up to Missouri this weekend so I'm gonna get a lot of snuggles with my puppies this weekend. I mean, I get snuggles with them all the time, but even more so.

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Starbucks reminder!
    I miss our Sydney who HATED getting wet. Our new dog? Nope will lay in the rain like a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your pups are TOO cute!! And I forgot about the Starbucks drink thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute posts! My dogs do the same thing. Exactly where you don't want them to go is where they will go. But they are so darn cute I can't stay mad!

    http://mymonochromaticlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are absolutely adorable!

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great pics! Love the sunglass picture.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep Need to hit up Starbucks then...I love the BOGO! The pups are just so adorable!!!! Love the little fur babies!

    ReplyDelete