Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Year in Review


It's that time of year to review our entire year and good it has been to us. All I have to say, thank goodness for this little space because it has helped me remember such big events through out the year!

January
I started out my current job on temp status and got to see the beautiful beaches in the area - Soon becomame a permanent position :)

February
I got called out by Craig Campbell at his concert for not having his koozie on my beer... but the result ended up in a free koozie :) A little minor embarrassment for a free item.

March
We officially adopted my first little fury bundle of joy - Collins!

April
I had my 23rd birthday and we moved into our new townhome!
I also complete my 2nd half marathon in Nashville!

May
I went on vacation to Mexico with my family!

June
We added another addition to our family - Blake's new Harley

July
We had our first 4th of July and Collins and I had a date at the park till Blake got off work
I got to have a few visitors this month as well - some of my extended family had a vacation in Panama City Beach and my sisters and aunt came down to visit me for a week :)

August
I got hired on full time at work and we added two new furry additions to our family: Harley and Gordon

September
I had another visit this month: my dad finally made his way down to my homeland for a week and we had beautiful weather for it!

October
One of our good friends got married this month and the weather was still amazing!
My first baby turned one!

November
We had another great Thanksgiving with friends.

December

We decorated our first Christmas tree and celebrated our first Christmas actually together, but our second married.

2015 was a very good year to my family and I hope that 2016 will treat us just as well!


 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. Adopting your FIRST bundle of joy is SO exciting. Having a furry friend as part of the family is essential. :) So glad that God made animals. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda fun to see how things change from January to January.
    Love the furbaby pictures!

    ReplyDelete