Wednesday, December 16, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Holidays Are Here

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

So I was sick all last week. So sick to the point that I couldn't even drink coffee. I was without coffee for a whole week and it was the longest 7 days ever. Come Monday, I was chipper and felt like a million bucks and was too excited to finally have a moment with my soulmate. Coffee never tasted so good #coffeeismysoulmate #illneverleaveyouagain

First time ordering Christmas Cards and the little beauties are out! Is it too late to be mailing them? I don't know proper mailing etiquette for holiday cards. I did just get my first one in the mail on Monday so I suppose I'm not too far behind. Majority of them are going up to Illinois so they should be there by next week. #myfirstChristmasCard #Mullikinholidaysarebeginning

Speaking of holidays, we went touring around one of the neighborhoods for their light display and it was pretty cool. The whole subdivision pulled together and everyone decorated their house and had luminaries lining every street. Some of them even decorated their cars... That's a jeep, decked out in lights #guesstheywontbedrivingthat #Santasgotanewride

I'm still super pumped that I'll have all of next weekend off. Three day weekend for this girl! #happyholidaystome #netflixanddonothingallday

I'm also super pumped that I'll be getting my hair cut this Friday for the first time IN A YEAR! I know. I can't believe it either. Mostly because I don't trust anyone but my sister with my hair - or I've been putting it off for way too long. Taking the plunge on Friday though. Wish me luck. #justatrimbutkeepthelength #jkitsalldead #illprobablyendupbald

Christmas is next week and I'm freaking out. Not because I need to do more Christmas shopping - but because I'm nervous that my family's gifts won't get there in time. Plus it's mine and Blake's first Christmas actually spent together! #Mullikinholidays #iloveChristmas #canitbeChristmasyearround


 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you're fine to send holiday cards out whenever. You don't even have to send them all at once! :) Share that holiday magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for your first Christmas together! And there's no "right" time to send cards, just whenever you get them out. Most of my blogger friend ones didn't go out till this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my first christmas card yesterday so I think you have time! I love those lights, I think I will go driving to see lights this weekend.

    ReplyDelete