Wednesday, December 9, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | My Circus, My Monkies

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

My dogs, ladies. That's all I have to say. Yesterday was a hell of a day beginning at 1:30 IN THE MORNING! My lovely twins felt it was necessary to stroll around the bed and the floor every two hours. Which means a very angry me on very little amount of sleep. #givemeanIVofcoffee #ordonttalktome

After having the worst sleep in a long time, I wake up to Gordon not only pawing at me wake up and take him potty, but leaving a few scratches on my face as well. #mawmwakeup #scarface

Once we've woken up and start to make our dissent to the potty, I found one pee stain on my carpet in the bedroom, and as we we're walking downstairs Collins starts to pee on the stairs... #likereallybro #andhesthepottytrainedone

I took Gordon outside to do his business, come back in to find that Collins finished relieving himself on the tile RIGHT BY THE DOOR #DUDE #comeon

Breakfast has been served and right after that Collins poops and Harley pees again... #anditsnoteven7amatthispoint

And the cherry on top of it all, they spilled my coffee. So basically my day was ruined after that #dontmesswithmycoffee

But, they're my monkeys. They're my circus. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Plus we're having major bone time right now so they don't bother me and I can actually have some piece and quiet. #wereallwinnershere

The positive side about today is that not only are we going to be closed on Christmas day, but I will also have off the whole weekend like a normal person of society! HELLS YEAH! #imsoexcitedandijustcanthideit




 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. I am right beside you with the dog pee struggle. My Lylee has NEVER had an accident but she has "problems" down there and occasionally leaks. Also, the anal gland struggle is real with her. Enzo, on the other hand, is potty trained but STILL leaves me little puddles every so often and poop piles in my husband's office. He doesn't whine to go out so if we're upstairs and don't hear the bell on the door he'll take his business to the basement office. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the coffee! but they make such cute little instagram super stars when they're not having potty issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - stories like that makes me so thankful for our doggie door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome about having the whole weekend off, too!

    I am still astounded that you can deal with three of your pups. You're a saint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow that's a lot of puppy problems! They will grow out of it eventually, although Gunner still trolls around the bed sometimes which drives me crazy. Last night I let him out to do his business and when he did his usual paw at the door to come back in he wouldn't actually come in - he stared at me with a ball in his mouth wanting me to come out and play with him. At 3 AM. Not happening. It took three more tries to get him in the house. I'm with you - I need a coffee IV.

    ReplyDelete