Thursday, December 3, 2015

November a la Instagram

It's the most wonderful time of the year! The month of thanks and giving has gone and passed and now we are in the season of christmas cheer.
I'm bring back around the monthly recap link up! If you're new around these parts, you know I love my Instagram and recaps of my months are the favorites of the bunch.

I would love to see all of your month recaps! Grab the link below and hop along and see all of the beautiful moments, especially for fall, captured!

Genuinely Lauren




1. My goon squad <3 a="" all="" alone="" any="" do="" for="" get="" hard="" have="" how="" idea="" is="" it="" let="" of="" p="" picture="" said="" sit="" smile="" them="" to="" you="">2. When touring some of the vacation homes, I often dream about how I would decorate my own home. Just like having these Adirondack chairs and porch swing!
3. The three best friends!
4. I'm weird and I get a kick out of watching my dogs sleep, especially when they're like this

5. Love my coffee - in every form
6. Finally read another popular in 2015 - Someday, Someday, Maybe
7. Celebrated Veterans Day with my hubs! I lucked out it was on my day off and Blake had it off as well.

8. We got to visit Santa Rosa Beach one week and the weather was beyond beautiful!
9. Coffee, shades, top knot - yes. I've been rockin a top knot way more than I would care to admit.

10. Destin put up their Christmas trees and they're so beautiful I could cry!
11. I got to have another craft night with one of my girlfriends - DIY coasters and holiday themed as well!
12. I love the library and try to keep myself from going almost everyday.

13. Beautiful Seaside, FL has donned some Christmas spirit.
14. Showing off some of the DIY coasters we made; and of course with wine
15. I couldn't say it more accurate myself.
16. These snuggles. I couldn't make it up even if I've tried.

17. Gordon's face. I die.
18. Little reading date with my main Chipotle
19. Those ears. I can't even. And I'm so obsessed every time it happens.

20. Happy Thanksgiving! I had to go into work and luckily got off around 3 - thankfully my group wasn't eating until 4 so I made it just in time while the food was still warm.
21. This tree is right behind Dunkin and I actually stopped purposely to take a picture. It was completely necessary since this is probably the 2nd tree I've seen in Florida that has some fall foliage.
22. We tried out a new restaurant on the bay for some Sunday brunch. Most importantly, the bottomless Bloody Mary's and queso did not disappoint.

23. Clear blue skies on the last day of Novemeber. And it was a high of 75 degrees that day too. What is life????
24. We put up and decorated our Christmas tree and I couldn't be more excited. So far it's still standing - but we'll see how long that will last before the dogs tear it down.
25. I splurged on myself a little at Starbucks, mostly because there we're some bonus stars involved as well.

Add your link below! Recap about your month, goals, Instagram, etc. I want to see it!





 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. We're like the same person. Love dogs. Love coffee. Love Chipotle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same Starbucks ornament :)

    My dogs couldn't care less about the tree. Which is odd because they usually try to destroy things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok where has this blog been all my life? I am obsessed with your blog and so happy I found you! You've been busy, with Christmas trees and dogs and coffee drinking! Teach me your multitasking ways lol. Happy Holidays ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the recap of Instagram...I am going to attempt this and link up! I am now following from Stuff and Things and you can follow me back at Annster's Domain if you like! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete