Instagram and recaps of my months are the favorites of the bunch.
I would love to see all of your month recaps! Grab the link below and hop along and see all of the beautiful moments, especially for fall, captured!
3. The three best friends!
4. I'm weird and I get a kick out of watching my dogs sleep, especially when they're like this3>
6. Finally read another popular in 2015 - Someday, Someday, Maybe
7. Celebrated Veterans Day with my hubs! I lucked out it was on my day off and Blake had it off as well.
9. Coffee, shades, top knot - yes. I've been rockin a top knot way more than I would care to admit.
11. I got to have another craft night with one of my girlfriends - DIY coasters and holiday themed as well!
12. I love the library and try to keep myself from going almost everyday.
14. Showing off some of the DIY coasters we made; and of course with wine
15. I couldn't say it more accurate myself.
16. These snuggles. I couldn't make it up even if I've tried.
18. Little reading date with my main Chipotle
19. Those ears. I can't even. And I'm so obsessed every time it happens.
21. This tree is right behind Dunkin and I actually stopped purposely to take a picture. It was completely necessary since this is probably the 2nd tree I've seen in Florida that has some fall foliage.
22. We tried out a new restaurant on the bay for some Sunday brunch. Most importantly, the bottomless Bloody Mary's and queso did not disappoint.
24. We put up and decorated our Christmas tree and I couldn't be more excited. So far it's still standing - but we'll see how long that will last before the dogs tear it down.
25. I splurged on myself a little at Starbucks, mostly because there we're some bonus stars involved as well.
Add your link below! Recap about your month, goals, Instagram, etc. I want to see it!