Monday, December 21, 2015

Our First Christmas Card!

It is my first year sending out Christmas Cards and I am super thrilled about it!

I actually kind of decided at the last minute that I even wanted to do it. I felt that now I have a family, and I didn't send them last year for our first year of marriage, it was a good year to definitely send them out!

Now, I used Walmart for the layout. My family uses them every year and I have never had a problem with them or the quality of the pictures. 

I was a little disappointed with how the picture of Blake and I turned out, especially since I even used the original picture and edited it myself. It still turned out pixelated. Whereas the dogs' Instagram picture is clear as day.

But that is neither here nor there. Maybe next year I'll actually have professional pictures done at some point!

Probably not. But a girl can dream, right?

Don't their faces just make you smile instantly??

T-minus 4 days until Christmas!


 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry about slight pixelation - your card is so cute! Many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I got it in the mail this week and it's hanging pretty over my mantle. I didn't notice any pixelation, just cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! and i love that you incorporated the dogs! so funny! i think they look great, so no worries. i'm sure everyone receiving them are going to love it!


    if you get the chance, please take the time to check out my blog! have a great Christmas! :)
    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe. I love your Christmas card. I think you guys look super cute, and the dogs are adorable. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an ADORABLE card! You all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Job well done! I love getting Christmas cards in the mail and feel like more and more people are not doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sending out Christmas cards, it's such a nice thing to do. I bet your friends/family will love getting your cute card
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete