Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Wrapup | Fall Weather in December

[via]

No joke, guys. Yesterday it reached 69 degrees down here in the Florida panhandle.

Like, really.

Basically we're behind in the seasons down here. Not complaining one bit about it.

Even though the weather was beautiful all weekend, we didn't really venture out into daylight until Sunday. Which is pretty typical. Actually we rarely venture out on the weekends because we're so wrapped up in dog snuggles.

Snuggles for me, not my husband.

Speaking of puppy snuggles...

Friday night while waiting for my husband to get off work, this sweetness happened.

Saturday, waiting for Blake to finish grilling our steaks and enjoying Bloody Mary's in Starbucks cups. They never leave my side. NEVER.

You see that space on a diagonal inbetween Gordon and Harley? That's where I sleep.

Since Sunday was such a beautiful day, we wanted to spend it outside. So we postponed all of the normal Sunday activities of grocery shopping, dog parks, and homework and wanted to have fun.

We went to breakfast, rode out to the biker bar, had drinks and dinner. It was amazing and it doesn't happen as often. At least not spending all day with each other.

You see this jacket? Before we went on our ride, Blake found it on Craigslist and picked it up for $40. That's 4-0! This exact jacket at Harley costs at least $400.

After our bike ride we went to another bar for some Sunday brunch - Bloody Mary's of course - before dinner time. Is it considered Sunday brunch if you're partaking at around 3pm? I'll just consider all day Sunday to be Sunday brunch.

Currently, Blake and all three dogs are passed out and have been since we got home at 6pm. Not even complaining one bit about the sweetness.

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. The doggy snuggles look so cute and comfy! I'll take 69 right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had amazing weather this weekend too! It was such a welcomed surprise for December!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guy is a Blake too. Love that name. And your puppies are so cute. Gotta love our furry family members. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STOP IT. Your three dogs are just the cutest! Mine never leave me alone either. I hate it (but I actually love it). Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like my kind of weekend. Lots of good drinks and time spent with the SO and the pups. Also, I feel like I'm always fighting for space in bed b/t my hubby and puppy. I have no idea how you do it with 3? God Bless you
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete