Wednesday, January 13, 2016

#HashtagHumpday | #EXCITEMENT

Hey girl hey!

It's #HashtagHumpday! You know the drill - drop your link below and visit my favorite gal pal/blogger in crime Laura while you're at it. Y'all are a real peach :)

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I apologize for my absence around these here parts but I feel like I'm a chicken with my head cut off there's so much going on here on my end. But in a good way!

You see, my family comes in to visit this weekend and I am so excited! #imsoexcitedandijustcanthideit 
And family coming into to town means that I am deep cleaning the crap out of my house making sure it looks in tip top shape. Even though I know once we get this place spic and span the dogs are going to mess it up some how and restore it to it's normal messy glory. #dogsdothedarndestthings #ourmessisanormalthing #mostlybecauseimlazy

I'm really hoping for a warm front coming our way this weekend since right now and the past few days it's been in the 40s which is cold for Florida! It's projected to be in the 60s all weekend and I can handle that #pleasekeeptherainaway #butthatcouldreallychange #floridaweatherisneverreliable

I feel like I'm late to the party with not posting anything about my 2016 goals or a new word for the year - pretty much anything pertaining to a new year, new me. Whenever I get home I'm not motivated to do much of anything. Plus with a current situation that kind of fell into our lap on Monday, plans are pretty much getting thrown out the window at this point #whatareplans #canonlygoupfromhereright

On that note I'm going to get a jump on my mile long to-do list for today. Starting with cleaning my bathroom... #gross #canijusthiresomeone #ipayindogkisses


 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Have such a wonderful time with family. I know it can be stressful, but soak up every minute of their visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit I got tired of spending days trying to get my house the cleanest that I just hired a cleaning service to come do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That feeling of panic-clean because company is coming...oohh I hear you there. I hope you have fun with your family and things get back on track for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate cleaning too, and it only really happens when we're going to have company. Good luck friend and have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with your family! I always hate the pre-cleaning. But it's always worth it once they are there.

    ReplyDelete