Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#HashtagHumpday | The First of 2016!!

Hey girl hey!

It is the first #HashtagHumpday of 2016! Not like it's a big deal or anything - just another day :) but thanks for stopping by and linking up with my partner in crime Laura! Y'all are a real peach :)

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything


I'm sure you all have seen/read about our first very large purchase of 2016? I was telling some of my coworkers about it yesterday and I'm still flabergasted about the whole ordeal. Not that I wanted anything to be wrong with my dog, I'm happy he's perfectly healthy. But for almost $700 I really wanted something to be wrong/worth the amount of that vet bill. Live and learn, right? #justtakeallofmymoney #andmyfirstbornchildtoo

Speaking of dogs, one of my dogs Gordon finds it necessary to beat me to wake me up to take him potty every morning. At 6am on the nose, no less. And almost every morning he jumps on my head - this morning he punched me in the eye. I wish I was joking. #momtimetogetup #andimeannow

Right now I'm just counting down the days until my family comes to visit. They'll be flying in next Friday and I am so excited! I've got tons of plans for what we'll be doing - mostly eating #eatallofthefood

Speaking of food, I'm in need of breakfast and lots of coffee. #givemeallofthecoffee #actuallyilljusttakeanIV









/ photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Starla is the same with waking up. She's okay if you wake up and just don't move or talk, but if you say one thing, she loves to paw at you. And those damn claws can hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, been there with the vet trip price tag. When Gunner was a puppy he was kind of acting the same way and the vet was worried he had a "blockage" in his system and they did x-rays and kept him overnight for fluids. I had to feed him soft food for a couple days but ultimately he was fine, waste of $800 though! Stupid emergency vets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my cat used to get me to wake up that way, it was the worst!

    ReplyDelete