Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#HashtagHumpday | I need another vacation

Hey girl hey!

It's #HashtagHumpday! You know the drill - drop your link below and visit my favorite gal pal/blogger in crime Laura while you're at it. Y'all are a real peach :)

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

So, my family left from their visit down here on Monday and I feel that I need a vacation from my vacation. While sitting at work yesterday I kept thinking to myself "Why didn't I take off today? I don't want to be here. I want to lay on the couch and watch Netflix all day" Anyone else know what I'm talking about?? I'll recap all about our fun weekend tomorrow! #tooexhaustedtofunction #ineedtosleepforafullday

No joke though, all weekend I consumed a lot of alcohol and even my sister mentioned it during brunch on Sunday. Hey, it's my vacation time too. So what if I want to drink a mimosa with a side of coffee?? #staycationtime #mimosasalldayeveryday

As I woke up this morning I hear of of the dogs chewing on something. Now, I just assume it's one of their toys because it makes the same crunching sound. When I actually get up and look at who it is and what they're chewing on - it's Gordon chewing on computer charger #4 that I just bought Monday. I'm livid and I don't know how to fix his chewing on electric cords problem. I'm desperate for suggestions on how to fix it. I've done everything I can think of. I'm just going to go cry while I drop another $50 on a computer charger #cryingovermybrokebankaccount #illtradeyouadogforacomputercharger #justkidding


Oh, and my best friend down here moved back to her home state last night so I'm really going to be alone out here. But my family has made plans to come back down and visit me in the summer so I can have a little bit of company #allllbyymyselffff

On that note I'm going to leave it at that. Not the normal chipper #HashtagHumpday you all know and love! I'll be back to my normal self next week for our regular scheduled programming #loveyouall #youtherealmvp



 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. first of all, can you even call it brunch if you're not drinking a mimosa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I've got that old song "All by Myself" playing in my head :)

    ReplyDelete