Tuesday, February 9, 2016

8 Reasons the Brownie Batter Doughnut is Everything

If you have never heard of the Brownie Batter doughtnut, I highly suggest you stop reading right here and run, do not walk, to the nearest Dunkin and buy yourself one. And then you can come back here and agree with every single reason why the Brownie Batter doughnut is everything that is good about life.

Ok, that might be a little dramatic. But, that's how serious I am about the Brownie Batter doughnut.

1. It's in the shape of a heart. Need I say more?

2. It's only out for 6ish weeks of the year during Valentine's day season.

3. Meaning I'm going to stuff my face with a doughnut every day until they are no longer selling them. And I don't even care the amount of calories in it.

5. The calories make it so much worth it.

4. It's filled with actual brownie batter. Enough said.

5. When you bite into it just right, the brownie batter oozes out making it impossible to put it down.

6. Once you've reached the point of brownie batter spillage, there's no turning back. So you stuff the rest of it into your mouth with a smile on your face.

7. When you've finally stuffed your face with it, you're so sad that you ate it too fast and there's no more left.

8. But then, you become happy because you can't wait until you have your next Brownie Batter doughnut - which more than likely will be tomorrow. Well, for me anyways.

Now that I have turned you all into the addict that I am, you're welcome. Cheers to the Brownie Batter!



 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this but it sounds mouth watering good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Valentine's Day tradition to have Dunkin Donuts and this will be one of the choices in our box this weekend!

    ReplyDelete