Monday, February 1, 2016

January a la Instagram

So, it's already one full month into 2016 and it sure has flown by! I have a feeling though that's how the rest of the year is going to go. That tends to be how it goes, am I right??

I'm bring back around the monthly recap link up! If you're new around these parts, you know I love my Instagram and recaps of my months are the favorites of the bunch.

I would love to see all of your month recaps! Grab the link below and hop along and see all of the beautiful moments, especially for fall, captured!

Genuinely Lauren



1. New Years Day and I got to break into my shiny new Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. I was super stoked start writing through it and using all of the pretty stickers I'm dreaming of purchasing.
2. Some days are a double coffee day. Even from two different shops.
3. The three best friends - coffee, Brownie Batter donut from Dunkin, and starting a new series
4. The most fitting workout shirt I have ever seen. And I had to have it.

5. Time to start making this house feel like a home with a fresh face of decor! Really feeling the love, literally.
6. Collins face says it all about me taking selfies.
7. I feel that my instagram page is going to be full of my planner. But I can't complain :)
8. This picture was sent to me by Blake, my sister, and all over Facebook and I couldn't think of anything more true!
9. My family came down for a visit and we did a 5k, my sisters and I got matching tattoos, and enjoyed a lot of beach family time!

10. My BFFIF (BFF in Florida) had to move back to Missouri so we grabbed fro-yo before she made her drive back. I'll miss her down here but I know that we're meant to be life long friends :)
11. I should've put this in our marriage vows.
12. Is this not the sweetest picture you've ever seen? Gordon getting some daddy snuggles with the biggest smile on his face.
13. Another wall in my living room has gotten some decor love

14. Completed my second portrait of my boy Gordon at Paint your Pet! Just one more to go!
15. Had to post for National Spouses Day!
16. Gotta love your dog humor right??

I apparently really love coffee, donuts and a good Sunday read. But hey, who am I to complain??

January was definitely a good start to the year!








 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month! I love the decor you've added to your home this month!

    ReplyDelete